Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) / Micro-needling + Nano-Infusion
The Esthetics Academy caters to the true professional who is ready to uplevel their skill by investing in themselves for their future and their clients' results. This is an involved training from the cellular function to hands-on techniques. To become a true expert in this craft, it takes putting in the time studying at home and during class. If you're looking for a quick in & out class or if you're not at a place where you can dedicate focused energy, we suggest our virtual, self-paced option instead. We want everyone in our training to be successful and just as important as patient selection is to this treatment, so is only selecting professionals who are ready to focus their energy on learning.
In our signature course, you’ll learn all about the science of Collagen Induction Therapy, which is quickly becoming one of the most in-demand treatments in the esthetic industry. You’ll be equipped to identify possible red flags and contraindications, determine suitable candidates for Micro-needling and Nano-infusion, and have an in-depth comprehension of various techniques along with unbiased information on the array of pre and post-treatment options to be used with Nano-Infusion, Cosmetic & Medical depth Microneedling to achieve safe and exceptional results for you and your client’s based on the desired results.
In our opinion, nothing compares to feeling the proper amount of pressure and practicing various techniques in hands-on training and receiving the treatment for yourself so you can experience the amazing benefits first hand! In our uniquely curated course, you will learn all about Nano-Infusion, Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) aka Microneedling, LED Light Therapy and other unique tools you can incorporate into your treatment room protocols. As long as you have no absolute contraindications, you will be receiving this treatment for yourself by a fellow licensed professional with the guidance of your instructor.
We expect all students to come to class prepared and with any questions they may have from their pre-study materials provided upon purchase. This will allow more time to work hands-on with your instructor the day of class. We have curated an online CIT Certification platform which you will have lifetime access to as The Esthetics Academy student. We do require all participants to review and study this platform as well as take our online CIT Exam prior to attending their hands-on course to receive their official Certificate of Completion.
Our CIT Course includes full-size, pre and post-care products, and consumables for ongoing treatments allowing you to see a successful return on your investment. Below you will find all items included in your CIT hands-on course purchase.
- Copy of “The Concise Guide To Dermal Needling – Third Medical Edition – Revised & Expanded” by Dr. Lance Setterfield, M.D. (available in Spanish upon request)
- 1 pack of 20 CIT protective sleeves for further measures of cross-contamination prevention
- 1 Zensa Topical Anesthetic (30-gram tube)
- 5 vials of our Co-branded line of AnteAGE growth factor rollerball solutions (1 Microneedling Solution, 1 Brightening, 1 Clarifying, 1 Anti-aging Microchanneling Solutions and 1 Hair Microneedling rollerball for scalp treatments) 2mL each
- 5 of each cartridge Herbal Skin Solutions offers (12 tip, Nano Silicone, and Nano Surgical Steel)
- 1 Vitamin C + Enhancement Serum (Retail 1 oz/30 mL)
- 1 Neroli Nirvana (Retail 1oz/30mL)
- 1 Hyaluronic Acid (Back Bar / 8oz) Serum
- 1 Saian Hydrating Sheet Mask
- 1 post care kit with travel friendly samples to last 72 hours
- Herbal Skin Solutions product Sample Pack
- 4 EGF Cellular Activator samples (1.5mL each)
- 1 AnteAGE Serum and Accelerator Sample
- Certificate at completion of training
If purchasing our Course w/ CIT Pen Package option your kit will also include items listed above plus your CIT Pen device, 2 rechargeable batteries, 1 charger and 15 total cartridges (five 12 tip cartridges, five Nano Surgical Steel, and five Nano Silicone cartridges.)
If you’re looking to take our hands-on course without purchasing a CIT Pen device, choose the dropdown “Course w/o CIT Pen Package” This option includes all items listed above except a CIT Pen device with accessories and cartridges as there is no guarantee our cartridges will effectively work with another Microneedling device.
If you already own and work with Herbal Skin Solutions CIT Pen and will be traveling to one of our preset hands-on course dates, choose the option “HSS Device Owner Special” upon checkout. If you are an existing CIT Pen owner and prefer one-on-one or team training at your spa, please let us know your location and how many participants will be joining and our team will get back to you with a quote to travel to you.
Here is what you can expect from your time spent in class:
- Proper Client Selection & Contraindications: The beginning of class will be spent reviewing students' Client Health History forms & possible Contraindications to be conscious of. You will practice reviewing real health history forms to practice finding possible contraindications and examine the variety of nuances and exceptions that exist within the practice of Collagen Induction Therapy/ Microneedling and Nano-Infusion Treatment parameters. Your instructor will review any missed questions from the CIT Exam for clarification and dive deeper into explanation on those topics if needed. We encourage students to come to class prepared with specific questions from their time pre-studying the provided materials so we can review them during the lecture portion of class.
- Social Media Marketing & Service Promotions: We will share marketing strategies and techniques that have proven to be successful in advertising the service offerings and all of the many concerns the treatments address. Photos and videos will be taken throughout class for students to access, download and use for future marketing on all social media platforms.
- Unique CIT & Nano Treatment Additions & Product Review: Following the lecture, students will start prepping their skin for treatment. During this time, your instructor will introduce the synergistic products and modalities you will be working with in class, most of which are also included in your take-home kits. We’ll discuss the benefits of incorporating AnteAGE Mesenchymal Stem Cell Cytokines in combination with CIT and Nano-Infusion and choose the product(s) best suited towards the students' skin concerns and long term goals before embarking on our hands-on treatment experience!
- Hands-on Practice: We will be working hands-on for up to 5 hours, offering students a full treatment experience with Herbal Skin Solutions products and various modalities. Once students are prepped and numb (if necessary) they’ll have the opportunity to both give AND receive a full face CIT & Nano-Infusion Eye treatment (as long as you’re willing and no Contraindications are present) under direct supervision of the instructor. All treatments offer the option of incorporating gentle enzymes, Celluma Pro LED light therapy, MySkinBuddy cleansing tool and Saian Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber for added benefits! You will also have the option to treat a small area of the body for additional hands-on experience and protocol exploration.
- Q&A: Once all CIT treatments have been completed, instructors will take any final questions from participants and pass out their Certificate of Completion.
We take pride in our continued, on-going support offerings to all The Esthetics Academy students and Herbal Skin Solutions CIT Pen Owners. Here is what you can expect from us beyond your hands-on experience:
- Continued support from our team with quarterly check-ins
- Done-for-you & customized marketing templates to help you share your new services
- Access to online training refreshers, business resources and guidance
- Access to our private Facebook group (for CIT Pen Owners ONLY)
- Up to date protocols, demo videos and product knowledge information
What you can expect after purchasing your CIT Course:
- Within 48 business hours of your purchase, a welcome email will be sent with more information on the course location and start time. Within this email, you will also find links to access your online pre-study resources for you to review before coming to class and links to fill out your Client Health History Forms. This ensures we will have ample time to work hands-on together the day of class.
- A physical copy of Dr. Lance Setterfield’s Concise Guide to Dermal Needling: Third Medical Edition - Revised and Expanded, will be mailed to the address you provide upon checkout prior to the course date. This book is a wealth of information that will come in handy even after your hands-on class.
- Once you have studied and reviewed our virtual pre-study guide, we do require students to complete our online CIT Exam. This ensures all students come to class well prepared with the basic understanding of CIT/Nano-Infusion. Students must pass their exam with an 80% or higher to receive their printed Certificate of Completion after class. Any missed questions from your Exam will be reviewed with your instructor for clarification.
Have questions or prefer to talk over the phone? Our team is available Monday-Friday from 9AM-6PM via email at email@example.com or telephone 844-477-7546.
We are honored to be considered to work alongside you and your business and support your new journey with Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) aka Microneedling & Nano-Infusion.
I can not express how amazing this company is. Not only is there products and the CIT pen amazing, but their customer service is spectacular. They are so quick to get back with you on any questions. They will also go above and beyond to help you and your business grow. HIGHLY recommend.
- Cassi Dambrogio, FACEPOP
This company is absolutely incredible to work with! The support I’ve received has far exceeded my expectations. The CIT pen is my favorite tool in my skincare toolbox! The results I achieve with it are life changing! - Laura Heath, Stellar Skin Studio
“Just had an AMAZING workshop yesterday with Ashley learning about CIT treatments. I was very impressed with her knowledge base of this device and her professionalism. She is a fantastic educator and Aesthetician! I highly recommend booking an in-depth workshop; you will not be disappointed!” - Jessica Harrison
“The most amazing buying and training experience I've had with any professional line. They go above and beyond to make sure you feel comfortable and prepared to market yourself and new services for your business.” - Amber Hamilton
“I highly recommend Herbal Skin Solutions for any esthetician wanting to add micro-needling to their offered services. Not only are the CIT pen and products fantastic, the customer service is amazing. I left the training feeling confident to provide the service and felt my questions were fully answered. “
- Taylor Kirkpatrick
Registration closes once seats are filled or three* weeks prior to the course date (whichever occurs first) to ensure our strong educator to student ratio and to give students ample time to fulfill their requirements of studying and reviewing materials beforehand.
Covid-19 Precautionary Restriction Alert:
In order to avoid the spread of CV-19 and keep our trainees safe, we have put the following policies in place for hands-on training.
1. We ask that all trainees wear a mask (covering the nose & mouth) from the time they arrive at the training location until it is time for their treatment.
2. A covid precautionary screening is issued virtually prior to the class to ensure everyone's safety & temperatures are checked prior to the start of class on the training date.
3. The Instructor will wear a mask the entire class time.
4. We are continuing to follow strict sanitation practices put in place by governing State Board of Regulation and/or State Department of Health, as well as CDC Guidelines.
If you have any questions about how we are working to stop the spread of CV-19, please do not hesitate to contact us.